Welcome to the Transport Services website


​​​​​Vehicle Broken into, Vandalised, Stolen or Catches Fire

  • Call the police on 999. Get their advice and obtain a crime reference number
  • Call the Students’ Union on 01483 689223 (09.00-17.00hrs), the House Officer on 07854 230576 (outside office hours), or if you cannot contact the above, University Security on 01483 682002 to alert them to the situation. You may also text: 07624 805349 starting the message with ‘BUS’ at any time (but you will not get a response from this system)
  • If The vehicles​ is so badly damaged that you cannot drive it then call the breakdown service and they will take the vehicle a garage, and either provide you with a replacement or return you to the University