Potatoes, one per person
Pepper and choice of spices
1.Pre-heat oven to about 160 degrees
2. Place Potato onto a chopping board and cut into slices but DO NOT cut all the way through the potato. Cut slices about 5mm thick.
3. Take some Hard butter and place into alternating slices
4. Slice parmesan into thin slices, and place in the other alternating layers of the potato
5.Drizzle some olive oil over the Potato, add pepper and any other spices of choice
6. Place into oven for 50 minutes
7. Remove the Potatoes and grate cheddar cheese over the top of them
8. Bake for a further 10 minutes and serve.