Age UK are looking for people able to volunteer for a few hours per week to help our regional offices (Cranleigh and Ash) and also here in Guildford. Hours and days can be flexible – it's good opportunity to gain office /work experience/back to work etc.
- They would be checking database entries for Help at Home joiners and leavers, as well as issuing vouchers to our voucher clients and Home helps.
- IT literate – comfortable using excel and outlook, and willing to train on CLOG
- Communication with regional offices regarding queries.
For Ash and Cranleigh:
- To help provide administration support to our Help at Home office based in Ash or Cranleigh. Main duties involve making monitoring calls to our existing clients, generally checking all is well and completing the customer survey.
- Occasional additional office tasks like shredding, scanning, filing etc.
Full training will be provided and travel expenses paid for.