give it a go is a great way to check out great ways to get involved on and off campus. This page offers an activities programme run by your Students' Union offering opportunities to try new experiences, learn new skills, and meet new people. Whatever your interests are, we've got something for you! Click on the image below for a full display of events!
Activities range from:
- Clubs and societies events such as fitness programmes or band nights
- Union events such as Surrey Decides, Sport Relief, Varsity
- Opportunities to get involved such as becoming a Course Rep or Community Rep, Student Volunteering Week
- Trips within the local area such as Harry Potter World, Cardiff, Oxford, and Cambridge
- International trips such as Disneyland Paris, Prague, and Amsterdam
- Campus activities such as roller derby, laser tag, and Freshers' Fayre
Please purchase tickets for events online at www.tixtu.com. Please remember to come into the Activities office with your confirmation email to finish registering for the event and/or trip. Follow our events on Facebook or check out our clubs and society activity calendar.
Trips and activities do sell out fast, therefore it is STRONGLY recommended you book EARLY to avoid disappointment. If, for some unfortunate reason, an activity gets cancelled or postponed, you will be able to bring your ticket back into the Activities Office for a full refund. We are unable to give refunds under any other circumstances.
Many of our trips are family friendly and you are welcome to bring children along. Please note that any accompanying children must have a ticket for a seat and cannot sit on an adult's knee.
Advertising in give it a go:
If you're interested in advertising your University of Surrey Students' Union (club & society) supported events, please contact Jodie Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org.